Trade Secrets Revealed: South of Market

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A good friend recently asked me about my process for resourcing projects. The question really got me thinking, "Is it process or is it simply access to a trunk full of resources gathered over the years?" I think it's both. Knowing where to go for great pieces, certainly facilitates the process. 

So in the spirit of what this blogging thing is all about, I've decided to start pulling out resources from my trunk and share them with you. I promise to share with you my go-to shopping spots, as well as any new ones I may discover along the way.

Today, I introduce you to South of Market! This store has a fantastic line-up of unique furniture, lighting, and accessories. If you are looking for pieces that add character and gravitas to your home, this is a great place to start!



That green settee is one of my absolute favorites!



Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment