Blogger Crush

Friday, October 14, 2011

Every so often I run into a new blog that is so inspiring and addictive, that I find myself giddy with anticipation of their next post. There are a few that I found this summer, and I intend to share them with you here on this blog. Stay tuned, folks!

Today, I present you Luella & June! This blog is like my cup- of-joe every morning. Created by the dynamic duo of Bradley Agather and Alison Gross, this blog is full of tips, ideas, resources, and inspiration for all things fabulous with resources scoured from all over the web. 

While they focus primarily on fashion, they do occasionally strike the interiors note with the same stylish zest that they have for fashion.


Image via Luella & June
I will tell you that this fur vest has been on my wish list since last year. I may just have to get one this year. Check them out and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment