Not for The Faint of Heart!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Art is such a subjective matter that the only way to really talk about it is in terms of how it makes you feel....good or bad, really. I tend to be drawn to abstract art for some reason and to really strong colors. Pinks, yellows, and strong hues of blue are all up my alley. So, when I saw these two art pieces below, the colors alone stopped me on my tracks!



Then, I looked a little closer and realized what the first image was and thought well, nice but not for my home. And then I looked at the second and it took me some time to figure it out. Go ahead take a look again! It's ok. I thought, well definitely not for my home!!!! But inspite of my objection to the image itself, I can appreciate how this art made me feel. It took me out of my comfort zone and in doing so made me question why! 

How do you feel about this art?

No comments:

Post a Comment