Caitlin Wilson Design Textiles Launch

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Uber-talented, fellow blogger, Caitlin Wilson, has launched a new line of textiles, and the line is so awesome I just had to pass along the news! Inspired by her world travels, this line is fresh and colorful and comes with a very accessible price point, which I love!



My personal favorites are the Navy Fleur Chinoise and the Peacock Scallop Fabrics! Love, love, love!



From her teals, to the oranges, to the pinks, and navy blues! It's like she designed this line of fabrics with me in mind! I've recently gotten some samples, and I am planning on using the Navy Fleur Chinoise on a bench project I have up my sleeves.

The best part is that you can order fabric by the yard from her site, as well as already made pillowcases.  Hop on over and check out her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment