A Patio Set to Love!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've been looking at a whole lot of patio furniture lately for inspiration, as I prep my backyard for the summer. I love comfortable furniture with lots and lots of vibrant accessories. During my search,  I ran into this set on eBay. And it's at a very affordable price too!


Image via eBay
It has a very California-Palm Springs vibe to it, which I love. It reminded me of this patio designed by California designer, Krista Ewart. Isn't it lovely?


Image via House Beautiful
And here is a similar design in black by designer Hillary Thomas.


Image via Lonny Magazine
Love love! I wouldn't know which one to pick if I had to. On the one hand, the white set is so lively and light, but the black has a more traditional appeal, which works well with my house. Which one do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment