My Bathroom Redo

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I have been wanting to redo my bathroom for some time now but have been struggling with direction. It's a small bathroom that's fairly new, but it simply doesn't work for a family of four. Storage is the main challenge. With a pedestal sink in place, the only storage unit is a medicine cabinet---that's bulky and worn out.

After months of deliberation, here's what I have come up with.


Sources: 1) vanity & mirror: ebay, 2) floor mat & shower curtain: West Elm, and 3) penny tile: Homedepot

What do you think? The bathroom gets a lot of light, has white subway tiles, and is pretty boring. I wanted to insert a sharp contrast to all the white and brightness, while creating a modern and interesting space. So, I decided that black was the way to go....with a punch of citron. 

Stay tuned for the reveal later this summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment