Current Summer Project: My Sunroom

Monday, May 23, 2011

With the summer just around the corner, my mind is turning to rooms that are comfortable, fresh, outdoorsy, and beach inspired. Enter my sunroom. It is quite possibly the most neglected room in the house, and yet it's the one with most potential. I have, thus, committed to styling it this season and turning it into our summer retreat.

Drawing on inspiration from the J.K. Place Hotel in Capri, Italy, I am determined to make this the go-to room in our house. This hotel is just so chic! Have any of you been there before? What do you think?





I love how this nautical theme feels comfortable, cozy, and slightly unexpected.



So fresh and airy.


Images via Lonny Magazine

The classical elements in the room add a touch of elegance without making it feel too fussy. Stay tuned for my design board. I'll post it tomorrow. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment