"My Perfect Spring Look" Challenge

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The multi-talented Jess Constable of Make Under My Life and the awesome jewelry line, Jess LC Jewelry, is running a contest this week. The challenge is to design your 'perfect spring look'. The winner receives 2 beauties from her line and $200 towards the look! Check mine out. 

I've been lusting after this shirt for some time now, so I created the whole look around this baby. I was going for a fun, colorful look to wear out to a spring dinner with hubby and friends.

Wish me luck and oh by all means please vote for me!!!!



RESOURCES:
Burberry Prorsum Belt: Net-a-Porter clearance $262.50
Skinny Studion Trousers: Zara $59.90
Tucker Blouse: Piperlime $276
Bangles: Norsdtrom's $48
Waterfall Drop Earrings: Topshop $25
Shoes: Leifsdottir $328

2 comments:

Nuha said...

so cute! I love the blouse :)

ali v. said...

I'm so thrilled the DYL Challenge has led me to your gorgeous corner of the blogosphere! Your blog is immaculate--and your style is impeccable! I love the pop of color in the pants with that gorgeous floral top. It all works together so well :)

If you want another chance to showcase your style, you should really consider joining in my weekly linkup known as Friday’s Fancies! It's a great way to reach a large audience and share your dream outfits! Though I can't promise $200, I can promise an extra entry in my {ode to france giveaway} this week :)

I sure hope you'll stop by soon--and that you'll consider using your fabulous skills to create more gorgeous outfits! Have a great week! xoxo {av}

Post a Comment