Architectural Digest Home Design Show

Thursday, March 24, 2011

This past weekend I attended the AD Home Design Show for the first time. The best part was seeing my little design assistant, my daughter, taking it all in.

I was particularly taken with the artist displays. Here are a few that really resonated with me:



Julianne D. Bresciani is a garden photographer, and her work is simply breathtaking. Her website describes it as "fresh, alive, and vibrant." She mounts her photography with plexi glass, lending a modern quality to it. I want one of these in my bedroom!!!!



Danielle Procaccio's work is a combination of different mediums. Her bio on her website says, "Danielle wants each viewer to look at the piece and be struck with an emotion or maybe a distant memory." And interestingly enough, that's precisely what struck me about her work when I saw it this weekend. I could see this piece in my living room.


Image via Elise Black

Elise Black is a painter, sculptor, and designer. She, too, draws her inspiration from nature. I love it all!

Which one is your favorite here? They're all so different...I can't decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment